A Better Life Starts with Healthy Lungs
For over 30 years, the physicians of Atlantic Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates, P.A. have been providing superior healthcare to the residents of Atlantic County and its surrounding areas.
Atlantic Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates, P.A. specializes in treating patients with lung diseases, lung allergies, lung cancer, occupational lung disease, Critical and Intensive Care Medicine, Sleep Apnea and Disorders, Bronchoscopy, Arterial Blood Gases and Pulmonary Function Testing.
For immediate assistance and to schedule an appointment please call our main office at (609) 748-7300.
We Bring Life To Your Lungs
For over 25 years, our team has provided superior pulmonary care to Atlantic County and beyond.
We offer a variety of services that cover a wide range of pulmonary needs.
Quality & Innovation
We deliver high quality care with the latest healthcare innovations available.
We Help You Live Your Best Life
The Atlantic Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates, P.A. specializes in the following:
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT): A breathing test that measures how well the lungs expand and function. Requires preparation.
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG): A blood test usually taken from the artery in the wrist and measures the blood oxygen, carbon dioxide bicarbonate and the pH of the body. No preparation is needed.
- Spirometry: A breathing test that measures how well air flows in and out of the lungs. Requires preparation.
- 6 Minute Walk Test: An exercise test done with a pulse ox clip on the finger to detect oxygen levels during activity. No preparation is needed.
- Methacholine Test: An inhaltation test to detect asthma. Requires preparation.
- Bronchoscopy: A procedure which involves a fiberoptic flexible tube with photo capability, which is passed through the mouth or nose to the wind pipe and lungs to examine the airways internally. This is done under intravenous sedation to look for cancer, blockages or infections. Requires preparation.
New and Established Patients
To prepare for your visit, access our Patient page to complete your health forms.